Adding Plugins in WordPress
Plugins are one of the essential things in a CMS. Plugins are a great way of achieving the required functionality in the website using WordPress.
Functionalities like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Forms, Firewall and Security functionalities etc.,
WordPress has a huge list of Plugins. It’s simple to install and use Plugins.
This video will show how to do.
Some of the recommended plugins are,
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin – Page Builder
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle – Page Builder Widgets
- Wordfence Security – Security Plugin
- WP Smush (Smush Image Compression and Optimization) – Compress images
- Yoast SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Ninja Forms – For better forms
- WooCommerce – For e-shopping functionality
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel